This one, via Facebook, requires 25 random facts about yourself. I felt that 17 showed sufficient willing.
1. I once deliberately destroyed a £10 note.
2. Despite having mocked various female friends for possessing more shoes than was entirely necessary, I now possess more shoes than I can count on the fingers of one hand.
3. In my defence, at least half of these pairs of shoes have at least one hole in their soles.
4. I hoard things. I still have an IPod and its power dock, despite the fact it's not worked for at least four months and is apparently beyond repair.
5. I used to be able to do a passable impersonation of someone who could speak French.
6. I can now do a passable impersonation of someone who can speak Italian instead.
7. I have shaved my legs more recently than my chin.
8. I have never broken a bone.
9. I have never had stitches.
10. I have been non-ironically clapped off stage, once.
11. I have never been to a country that is not now a member of NATO.
12. I don't think of Switzerland as a country.
13. I know at least one cake recipe by heart.
14. I am not currently a member of a political party.
15. Despite myself, I am not sure that I would right now rather be having a cigarette outside in the cold than trying to come up with another ten facts about myself which avoid actually revealing anything important whilst creating at least a sense of engagement with the reader.
16. I do many things I am not sure about.
17. I have never liked trying to describe myself, and more, lack patience with those who try to get me to.