Sunday, February 08, 2009

Bloody Memes

This one, via Facebook, requires 25 random facts about yourself. I felt that 17 showed sufficient willing.

1. I once deliberately destroyed a £10 note.

2. Despite having mocked various female friends for possessing more shoes than was entirely necessary, I now possess more shoes than I can count on the fingers of one hand.

3. In my defence, at least half of these pairs of shoes have at least one hole in their soles.

4. I hoard things. I still have an IPod and its power dock, despite the fact it's not worked for at least four months and is apparently beyond repair.

5. I used to be able to do a passable impersonation of someone who could speak French.

6. I can now do a passable impersonation of someone who can speak Italian instead.

7. I have shaved my legs more recently than my chin.

8. I have never broken a bone.

9. I have never had stitches.

10. I have been non-ironically clapped off stage, once.

11. I have never been to a country that is not now a member of NATO.

12. I don't think of Switzerland as a country.

13. I know at least one cake recipe by heart.

14. I am not currently a member of a political party.

15. Despite myself, I am not sure that I would right now rather be having a cigarette outside in the cold than trying to come up with another ten facts about myself which avoid actually revealing anything important whilst creating at least a sense of engagement with the reader.

16. I do many things I am not sure about.

17. I have never liked trying to describe myself, and more, lack patience with those who try to get me to.

No comments: