Thursday, February 03, 2005

A Promise And A Warning

There were a couple of really interesting - that is, really interesting if you're an analytic philosopher, who's working in the field of ethics, which is kind of what I am when I am being a student - things that came up last night. I'm not going to be able to finish writing the post tonight, because, as philosophy should, it makes my head hurt, and I've got other things to do. It should be done by Sunday at the latest, and it probably will be frighteningly long if you don't care about fine distinctions in meta-ethics, so, both a promise - post by Sunday - and a warning - it might be a little abstract and dull, even if you do care about these things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet to us non-philosophers really, it's quite touching. I think I will try to battle my way through it anyway - it can't be worse than Vico.